Join Our Team
Bavarian Rennsport is expanding and looking for several full-time Master Technicians certified and trained to work on old and new model Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes-Benz, MINI Cooper, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, and Volkswagen automobiles. Read more about our immediate European & Exotic auto mechanic job opportunities below.
European Auto Master Technicians looking for auto mechanic jobs in Florida:
We are looking for someone who has extensive European Auto experience with provable certifications. Experience with the other brands we work on is not necessary, but would ensure the best possible pay.
Looking for European Auto Mechanic Jobs in the Southeast? Read More About This Incredible Opportunity
We are growing and looking for a European Auto Level 1 Master Technician at our location in Atlantic Beach, Florida. We want someone who is highly motivated, project-driven, and passionate about performing quality work on European & Exotic Automotive engineering. We are looking for a GOAT (Greatest of All Time). Name your salary. We are willing to negotiate like you are a professional athlete.
Our shop is family-owned and operated by diehard European automotive enthusiasts with a passion for performance and racing. We are known for the work that we do on European Auto, Mercedes, and Porsche cars, and we also work on Audi, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes-Benz, MINI Cooper, Rolls-Royce, and Volkswagen. We are also known for our appearances on Savage Garage.
Our Facility & The Surrounding Areas
Our climate-controlled facility is located just blocks from the ocean in Atlantic Beach, FL which is part of Jacksonville, FL. Jacksonville ranks in the 25 best cities in America. There are numerous beaches, parks, sporting events, outdoor activities, and shopping. It is a wonderful place to live, work, play, and raise a family.
Our Schools Rank Best in Nation
The Duval County schools are among the top ranking in the country — San Pablo Elementary, Alamacani, Jacksonville Beach Elementary, and many more K-12. River City Science Academy is ranked among U.S. News & World Report’s Best Elementary Schools, Best Middle Schools, and Best High Schools in the nation. More of the top schools in the state are located 15 minutes from our shop in St. Johns County (another city ranking in the top 25).
- Min of 5 years of dealership experience (preferably European or Exotic Auto dealers).
- Performance, motorsport, and welding experience a plus.
- Must be ASE Certified or have Factory Training & Manufacturer Certifications.
- Own and bring general mechanic tools/box. We provide most Manufacture specialty tools, and LIC scan tools and licensed factory diagnostic software.
- Drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Have a valid and current driver’s license.
Compensation, Hours & Benefits
- Starting pay $100,000-160,000 per year, depending on skills & experience.
- Working 60 book labor hours per week at $40 per hour = $122,400 per year
- Must complete a minimum of 60 hours per week
- Health Benefits (Medical & Dental) Offered after 30 Days. Benefits will include 401K after 1 year.
Why Bavarian Rennsport?
Our shop is family-owned and operated which means we stand for integrity and good ethics. We are die-hard European sports car enthusiasts who have been in the German automotive industry for over 30 years.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment with outstanding pay and amenities. We utilize the latest technology and spare no expense when it comes to the tools we need to compete on the same level as the dealerships. We have one of the cleanest and most state-of-the-art facilities in the region. We encourage continued education and will pay for the costs for full-time employees. To ensure our techs are happy and healthy, we provide catered meals each day which are prepared by a personal chef.
We have a very reputable shop and pride ourselves on doing high-quality work for our customers. We treat their vehicles as if they were our own. We are transparent with our pricing and we never haggle our clients.
- Perform assigned repairs using manufacturer and dealership standards and guidelines.
- Proficiently use a computer for diagnostic and programming purposes.
- Test, check and road-test each vehicle as necessary to ensure accurate diagnosis and repair.
- Perform work in the priority assigned by the Shop Manager.
- Give adequate notice if a promised completion time cannot be achieved.
- Keep Service Advisor informed of vehicle’s progress.
- Return vehicle in clean condition (disinfected).
- Familiarize and utilize all of the shop’s resources.
- Be a man or woman of their word and to stand behind the quality of their work.
Technicians will be responsible for performing service inspections, diagnosing the cause of vehicle malfunctions, and performing appropriate repairs from recommended service plans by using diagnostic software, engine analyzers, and compression gauges. The technicians will also examine the vehicles to identify necessary repairs or maintenance items that may not be included on the repair order. We work on performance builds so performance and welding knowledge is also a plus.
Technicians are expected to take photos and videos and type detailed notes. They will need to exemplify good communication and customer service skills to interact with clients to explain inspection videos or advisory notes. We are a hands-on team and expect everyone to help each other do the best job for our clients.
Technicians are expected to use common and specialty hand tools, including grinding machines, hoists, flame-cutters, lathes, and pneumatic devices. In addition, they will need to employ high-tech tools to repair the onboard computers and electronic components that operate many of the car’s highly integrated internal systems.
Technicians are required to communicate directly with the Shop Manager and/or Service Advisor on the status of their projects each day. All work must be clearly and accurately documented and must be approved by Shop Manager before leaving each day.