Are you in need of BMW repair, service or maintenance in Jacksonville, FL? Bavarian RennSport is Jacksonville’s independent authoritative BMW specialist. Our BMW mechanics will professionally take care of your car from a simple oil change, inspection or mileage service, through complex problem diagnosis such as brake, suspension, engine, electronic and transmission repairs.
Save Money on BMW Repairs and Service in Jacksonville
Working with us and based on the average vehicle ownership period, you’ll likely save up to 40% on BMW maintenance and BMW repair costs versus the dealer. At every visit we’ll tell you what to expect next and help you plan the best way to efficiently maintain or repair your car in the future.
- Lower Cost to Repair or Maintain Your BMW
- Friendly Service & Dependable Advice
- Specialized BMW Skills & Experience
- Empathy – We Own & Drive BMW Cars
- Timely & Efficient Service Scheduling
- Add On Services Such as Wheel Refinishing, Detailing, Tires, Alignment, and Tuning Upgrades
We offer the most affordable labor and part rates in town. Don’t just take our word for it – read our reviews.
Types of Service & Repairs For Your BMW
Your personal driving style and type of daily use can affect the maintenance and repair requirements of your BMW. This is condition based maintenance. At every visit, we’ll inspect your car to establish condition, safety and wear. The inspection results and diagnostic recommendations specific to your BMW help you to effectively plan for future maintenance costs.
Save Money on BMW Maintenance
BMW uses 15,000 mile or 1 year time service intervals with Condition Based Servicing. These become visible through the instrument cluster service indicator as “Oil Service, Inspection 1 or Inspection 2” and are based on vehicle condition. The service intervals are calculated on the basis of time, mileage and your vehicle’s individual fuel consumption. The system also takes your driving habits into account – freeway driving versus around town stop and go.
Some service items, such as brake fluid, age through time as well as mileage, so an annual service regardless of mileage can become important to address these items. BMW has specific technology that requires precisely timed service such as transmissions, X-Drive systems, sport differentials, diesel particulate filters and the Idrive system.
Staying on top of service for your vehicle is important, but it can often get pushed to the back of mind with such busy lifes. At each visit, we’ll inspect your BMW and make you a list of priorities. You’ll receive timely email reminders of when your next service is due.
Below is a list of services and repairs we provide to our BMW customers. If you do not see the service you require or have questions regarding a diagnosis of a vehicle problem, reach out to us at (904) 270-9390 or use the contact form on our website. You can also book an appointment for oil change, diagnostic or pre-purchase inspection.
Condition Based Maintenance Services For Your BMW Include:
- Time or Mileage Based Inspections
- Oil and Filter Service
- Valve Stem Oil Seal Replacement
- Intake Valve Carbon Cleaning
- Brake Service – Pads, Rotors, Sensors
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Filter Replacement – Cabin, Air, Fuel
- Tire replacement
- Tire balancing
- AC System Service
- Engine Oil Flush
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Fuel System Cleaning
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Coolant Pipe Replacement
- M3 Valve Adjustment
- Cooling System Flush
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Differential Fluid exchange
- Axle Rebuilding
- Power Steering Service
- HVAC – A/C service
- Option Programming
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Emission System diagnosis and repair
- Coolant System – water pump, thermostat, hoses
- Safety Systems – airbags, esp, abs repair
- Driveline – axle rebuilds, boot replacement,
- Fuel Delivery – Throttle programming, injector and fuel pump
- Ignition – spark plugs, coils and ignition module repair
- Transmission – replacement, rebuilding and valve body coding
- Electrical – control module swap and reprogramming
- Exhaust – catalytic converter and muffler replacement
- HVAC – A/C Compressor, condenser repair
One Convenient Location For BMW Repair & Maintenance Services
Bavarian Rennsport is conveniently located on Florida A1A (Mayport Road) in the Jacksonville Area. Our highly skilled BMW mechanics and technicians offer repair and maintenance services at affordable rates.
Bavarian RennSport offers the ability to book a FREE inspection, oil change, diagnostic, and pre purchase inspection appointments online. To prevent no shows, for all of the appointments, except the FREE inspection, you will be required to input your credit card to reserve your appointment. We require 24 hour cancellation notice for a full refund.
If you do not see your type of appointment listed in the dropdown or if you have questions, please call or text (904) 270-9390.