Mercedes-Benz Repairs Include 2 Year Nationwide Warranty On Parts & Labor
Are you in need of Mercedes service or repair in Jacksonville, Florida? Bavarian Rennsport is an independent authoritative Mercedes-Benz specialty shop. Our Mercedes-Benz mechanics will professionally take care of your car from a simple oil change, inspection or mileage service, through complex problem diagnosis such as brake, suspension, engine, electronic and transmission repairs.
Save Money on Mercedes Service and Repairs in Jacksonville
Working with us and based on the average vehicle ownership period, you’ll likely save up to 40% on Mercedes service and Mercedes repair costs versus the dealer. At every visit, we’ll tell you what to expect next and help you plan the best way to efficiently maintain or repair your car in the future.
- Lower Cost to Repair or Maintain Your Mercedes-Benz
- Friendly Service & Dependable Advice
- Specialized Mercedes Skills & Experience
- Timely & Efficient Service Scheduling
- Add On Services Such as Wheel Refinishing, Detailing, Tires, Tire Balancing, and Tuning Upgrades
Types of Service & Repairs For Your Mercedes
Your personal driving style and type of daily use can affect the service and repair requirements of your Mercedes-Benz. This is condition based servicing. At every visit, we’ll inspect your car to establish condition, safety and wear. The inspection results and diagnostic recommendations specific to your Mercedes help you to effectively plan for future maintenance costs.
Save Money on Services for Your Mercedes-Benz
Your Mercedes-Benz uses Assyst Plus to indicate recommended vehicle maintenance intervals. The lettering for the recommended maintenance ranges from Service A through Service G and will be indicated on your instrument cluster. The service intervals are calculated on the basis of time, and mileage driven. Some service items, such as brake fluid, age through time as well as mileage, so an annual service regardless of mileage can become important to address these. Mercedes-Benz has specific technology that requires precisely timed service such as transmissions, 4-matic drive systems, superchargers, diesel particulate filters and air ride suspension.
Staying on top of service for your vehicle is important, but it can often get pushed to the back of our minds with all the busy things we have to do on a daily basis. At each visit, we’ll inspect your Mercedes and make you a list of priorities.
Below is a list of services and repairs we provide to our Mercedes-Benz customers. If you do not see the service you require or have questions regarding a diagnosis of a vehicle problem, reach out to us at 904-270-9390 or use the inquiry form below.
Call or schedule an appointment online today.
Maintenance Services For Your Mercedes-Benz Include:
- Mercedes Service A
- Mercedes Service B
- Mercedes Service C thru G
- Oil and Filter Service
- Air Strut Replacement
- Brake Service – Pads, Rotors, Sensors
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Filter Replacement – Cabin, Air, Fuel
- Tire replacement
- Wheel Balancing
- Intake Valve Carbon Cleaning
- AC System Service
- Engine Oil Flush
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Fuel System Cleaning
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Axle Replacement
- Cooling System Flush
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Differential Fluid exchange
- Power Steering Service
- HVAC – A/C service
- Option Programming
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Emission System diagnosis and repair
- Coolant System – water pump, thermostat, hoses
- Safety Systems – airbags, esp, abs repair
- Fuel Delivery – Throttle programming, injector and fuel pump
- Ignition – spark plugs, coils and ignition module repair
- Transmission – replacement, rebuilding and valve body coding
- Electrical – control module swap and reprogramming
- Exhaust – catalytic converter and muffler replacement
- HVAC – A/C Compressor, condenser repair
One Convenient Location For Mercedes-Benz Repair & Maintenance Services
Bavarian RennSport is conveniently located on 2027 Mayport Road in the Jacksonville Area. Our highly skilled Mercedes-Benz mechanics and technicians offer repair and maintenance services at affordable rates.