If you are looking for a Sprinter Van specialist in Jacksonville, Florida that can work on Mercedes-Benz, Dodge, and Freightliner Sprinter Vans, Bavarian Rennsport has the Expertise to keep your vehicle on the road whether it be for recreational or Commercial Fleet services.
Here are some of the common services we perform on Mercedes Sprinter Vans:
The First Service that your sprinter van will undergo is the Mercedes Benz Service A which is performed by our Certified Master Technicians after the first 10,000 miles or 1 year of ownership—whichever occurs first.
This service is performed when your sprinter van reaches 10K, 30K, 50K, and 70K MILES
Several routine repairs and maintenances are carried out during Service A, including:
A multi-point inspection with photos and videos of:
- Safety Systems
- Belts and Hoses
- Fluid Leaks
- Exhaust Components:
- Refill Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) (Diesel Sprinter Vans only)
- Perform a synthetic oil change with Genuine OEM Parts (Includes Oil Filter)
- Reset vehicle service calculator
- Top off Standard fluids in the engine compartment
- Check indicator lamps, headlamps, Taillamps, and exterior lighting
- Perform a tire rotation (If applicable)
- Adjust tire pressure and reset warning indicator
- Lubricate trailer tow hitch (If applicable)
Starting Cost $214.90
Call (904) 270-9390 Schedule Your Service B Appointment
To ensure every part of your Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van has been attended to, Service A alternates with Service B. Normally, Service B is needed after the first 20,000 miles or 2 years of ownership, and then every 20,000 miles/2 years going forward. Like Service A, Service B includes a check of all fluids, tire pressure and tread checks, a brake inspection, but it also requires a replacement of the cabin air dust/combination filter and a brake fluid exchange.
This service is to be performed at 20K, 40K, 60K, 80K Miles
Service B includes all of the services in the Service A package, plus:
- Inspect auxiliary battery in engine compartment
- Inspect suspension, axles, covers, sleeves, and protective caps
- Replace windshield wipers
- Replace air conditioning system dust filter
- Replace fuel filter and water separator (Sprinter only)
- Replace brake fluid (Flush System)
Starting Cost $656.45
Call (904) 270-9390 to Schedule Your Service B Appointment
Commercial Fleet Services & Maintenance Plans
Business owners can rely on Bavarian Rennsport for trustworthy recommendations on their Commercial fleet vehicles. The best way to ensure your fleet is safe for employees and drivers on the road is to select the appropriate maintenance package.
If your business relies on the efficiency of your Mercedes Sprinter Vans, Bavarian Rennsport offers Commercial Fleet sprinter van repair services and maintenance plans.
Mercedes Benz Commercial fleet vehicles are investments that your business needs to last for years at a time. These modes of transportation connect you to your clients so that you can continue to build relationships, sell jobs, and service customers. If you are in the North Florida and South Georgia area — Bavarian Rennsport has a Fleet Service Department for your commercial Sprinter van needs. We can also include courtesy pick-up and drop-off services to your headquarters or right to the job site.
Together, we’ll keep your Commercial fleet vehicles on the road through routine service and general repairs. Bavarian Rennsport is proud to offer our clients customized preventative maintenance packages, which will cater to your budget.
Contact Us Today at (904) 270-9390
More About Bavarian Rennsport
Bavarian Rennsport is a family-owned and operated service facility with more than 30 years of experience. We provide professionally detailed and accurate diagnostics and repair services for Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van fleets of all sizes. If you’re searching for a service shop in the North Florida/South Georgia Area, look no further than Bavarian Rennsport. We understand the importance of keeping your fleet on the road, so our technicians will get your repairs done correctly the first time.
Call (904) 270-9390 for more information about Mercedes Benz commercial fleet maintenance and repairs.
The current models we service include:
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van models including the – Cargo Van, Crew Van, Passenger Van, Cab Chassis.
- Mercedes-Benz Metris Van models including the – Worker Cargo Van, Cargo Van, Worker Passenger Van, Passenger Van.